River City 4WD Club - Brisbane

Full Version: Superior Engineering would like to support the River City 4WD club
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Peter,

As a local,  Australian owned company, Superior Engineering would like to support the River City 4WD club.
We were wondering if the club would like to take up the opportunity, of getting ongoing discounts and also a bonus for the club itself.

Superior Engineering would like to offer the Club and its members a 10% discount on all purchases.
We’d also like to offer an annual bonus of $500 in stock or vouchers, if club purchases total over $5,000 each year.

We manufacture and sell a range of high quality, street legal suspension components and a whole range of 4WD accessories.
We also do fitting at both our Burpengary factory and Deception Bay store.
As an Ironman store, and stockist of gear like Piranha, Lightforce, ERPS, MSA and others, we will have all your 4WD needs covered.

We would also be happy to send staff members to a club meeting as in introduction, or even have a club night/bbq at the store, if you are interested.

If you are interested, or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time.

Regards

Matt Cook
Sales Manager

Extension 202
Just thought I'd remind our members about this offer from Superior Engineering, as I totally forgot about when we purchased our new steering drag link a few months ago!