Discounted K.I.S.S. Drawer Slides
02-11-2015, 12:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 01:03 AM by troopiepete.)
Discounted K.I.S.S. Drawer Slides
Hi
We have received this flyer on the clubs email address, thought some of you may be interested.
They are only selling the white material that your draws can slid on - good stuff we actually use a similar material here at work and it is very hard wearing and ultra slippery and is a similar material to what is used in the industrial world for bearing surfaces when non metallic bearings are needed - mineral crushers is just one such item.
The Club has no ties to this company and do not endorse it but willing to let you guys know of it's existence.

ABSOLUTELY NO MAINTENANCE! 

PLUS YOU CAN DESIGN YOUR DRAWER TO USE ALL THE AVAILABLE SPACE!

Please check out our eBay listings under KISS draw slides or contact us by return e-mail with any questions you may have.
As you will see we have tried to keep our prices extremely affordable while still offering FREE postage to any location within Australia. However for taking the time to view this e-mail we would like to offer all your members an additional 10% discount on our already low, postage paid prices.
For any members wishing to purchase through our eBay listings all they need to do is 'Make An Offer' of 10% less on any one of our 'Fixed Price' listings and in the comments section state your CLUB NAME and we will honour the discount. For those wishing to purchase direct from our warehouse please contact us by e-mail. However to keep our costs down we do not have credit card facilities so payment is via electronic transfer or cheque. Anyone wishing to use their credit cards can still do so by purchasing via eBay.
Thank you again for your time & please note this offer is only valid until DEC 31st 2015. 

Regards,
The Team at K.I.S.S.

Helen Brodie [helen@iptaust.com.au]

.pdf   KISS Flyer.pdf (Size: 574.12 KB / Downloads: 403)
02-11-2015, 09:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 09:02 PM by sirlezz.)
RE: Discounted K.I.S.S. Drawer Slides
Thanks!  Now you tell me, after all the time and effort that went into my current drawers  aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Angry

But good to know now, I will keep this in mind for any future projects that I may have Idea

I do like the positive end or lock out at full extension to my current slides which come close to 100%, Big Grin but not the hassle of getting them out and then putting them back when required  yuk Dodgy

I would definitely use them if I had the choice again and design/work out extension stops etc. for the loose drawers and to cater for the forces that would apply to the carcass when close to full extension,  you can always candle wax the drawer sides to reduce surface to surface friction like you do with ordinary wooden drawers, but this would never handle the weight like this plastic stuff does Cool