Bribie island clean up
27-02-2017, 07:02 AM,
Bribie island clean up
I'll be assisting with the Bribie island clean up on Sunday 5th March (this Sunday). Camping at Poverty Point on the Sat night.

If anyone is interested, meeting point is the carpark BEFORE the eastern beach 8.am
"If you're going out there, I'll give you a tip. It's wild and it's rough and you're in for a trip. But once you've gone this far off the track, you won't turn around, and you'll never look back."
2005 4.2TD ST Patrol 4 door ute.......with a mod or 2............
27-02-2017, 08:14 PM,
RE: Bribie island clean up
Thanks for the info Doc. Unfortunately I am out for this as got stuff on both Saturday and Sunday. 
Hope the clean up is a success though.
Regards
Kris
09-03-2017, 05:58 AM,
Hi Doc

can you let us know how the clean up went?  Idea
any statistics on the day
rubbish and cars attended who was sponsoring and if any news coverage

thanks Tongue
Thanks
Les
Secretary 2012/2017
Ham VK4FAEB
10-03-2017, 07:26 AM,
(09-03-2017, 05:58 AM)sirlezz Wrote: Hi Doc

can you let us know how the clean up went?  Idea
any statistics on the day
rubbish and cars attended who was sponsoring and if any news coverage

thanks Tongue

10 4wd's, around 30ish people (kids included) 42 bags of rubbish including Cray pots (empty....bugga) totalling 280kg worth all done in a couple of hours basically from about a km in from the beach entry up to the campsites. I believe there was a reporter from the local paper and we also did a shave (and chrome dome) for worlds greatest shave.

As a side note, is the meeting next wed (15th) or last wed???
"If you're going out there, I'll give you a tip. It's wild and it's rough and you're in for a trip. But once you've gone this far off the track, you won't turn around, and you'll never look back."
2005 4.2TD ST Patrol 4 door ute.......with a mod or 2............