20191910 Scenic Rim
22-09-2019, 08:43 PM,
20191910 Scenic Rim
Hi Everyone.
Re-visiting this trip due to lack of available attendees for the last date. 
New date: 19th / 20th October.

This can be a day trip for anyone on either the Saturday or the Sunday or camping overnight, if you prefer.

As this park is not too far away hopefully we can a few members out there for some fun!

Booking must be done online before you go, follow this link:

http://www.scenicrimadventurepark.com.au...ducts.html

Scenic Rim Adventure Park
636 Tamrookum Creek Road, Tamrookum Creek Qld 4285

Vehicle entry rates:
  • 4WD Day rate entering either on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or public holiday vehicle day  pass is $45 per vehicle
  • If camping you then add $10 per additional consecutive days you are on the property per 4WD vehicle plus the camping fee
  • Midweek Mondays to Thursdays (not including public holidays) vehicle day pass $35 per vehicle
  • Non driving vehicles parking at the office and 2WD vehicles $10 per vehicle park up fee
  • All 4WD vehicles pay the vehicle fee even if they do not intend to drive the tracks. You do need to drive to campsites, showers and lookouts 
Camping fees:
  • Adults $12 per person per night
  • Children 5 to 16 years $8 per person per night
  • Children under 5 free
  • We do not charge for showers 
  • We sell tubs of firewood $20 per tub plus a few logs or you can collect your own from fallen timber free throughout the park
Best regards,
Kris.
23-09-2019, 07:35 PM,
RE: 20191910 Scenic Rim
(22-09-2019, 08:43 PM)White Bush Pig Wrote: Hi Everyone.
Re-visiting this trip due to lack of available attendees for the last date. 
New date: 19th / 20th October.

This can be a day trip for anyone on either the Saturday or the Sunday or camping overnight, if you prefer.

As this park is not too far away hopefully we can a few members out there for some fun!

Booking must be done online before you go, follow this link:

http://www.scenicrimadventurepark.com.au...ducts.html

Scenic Rim Adventure Park
636 Tamrookum Creek Road, Tamrookum Creek Qld 4285

Vehicle entry rates:
  • 4WD Day rate entering either on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or public holiday vehicle day  pass is $45 per vehicle
  • If camping you then add $10 per additional consecutive days you are on the property per 4WD vehicle plus the camping fee
  • Midweek Mondays to Thursdays (not including public holidays) vehicle day pass $35 per vehicle
  • Non driving vehicles parking at the office and 2WD vehicles $10 per vehicle park up fee
  • All 4WD vehicles pay the vehicle fee even if they do not intend to drive the tracks. You do need to drive to campsites, showers and lookouts 
Camping fees:
  • Adults $12 per person per night
  • Children 5 to 16 years $8 per person per night
  • Children under 5 free
  • We do not charge for showers 
  • We sell tubs of firewood $20 per tub plus a few logs or you can collect your own from fallen timber free throughout the park
Best regards,
Kris.
11-10-2019, 12:52 PM,
Unfortunately it seems that once again I won't be able to attend this trip. 
Dodgy
12-10-2019, 09:29 AM,
Hi All. 
I have been advised that Peter and Barbera and the Prior family will be attending this trip on the Saturday. 2 vehicles. 
Enjoy guys!
14-10-2019, 09:44 PM,
I will be attending the scenic rim club trip this weekend with the fam.
15-10-2019, 04:27 PM,
Hi Guys,
I just spoke to Wendy at scenic rim and she has told me its a little chilly at night so bring your winter woolies.
She is also sending me a code to use so the car cost from Friday after 4pm till sunday is $55 plus camping.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019 8-7 Sept Scenic Rim Adventure Park sirlezz 4 507 03-09-2019, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Weatherman